My humble apologies to the board for straying off the topic.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought I'd make this link available on this page for those who still need to sign!Originally posted by Ravensong:
Please Hurry!! Time is running out. Please go to www.savecbgb.org to sign the petition.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
My humble apologies to the board for straying off the topic.
Thanks, again, Gus. I also posted what CBGB"S has asked us to do next, it's "Next Save CBGB's HURRY!!" We only have 9 business days left!!
We need letters to Mayor Bloomberg (see that post)
NewYorkJettSetter, this posting is about Saving CBGB's, that's it, that's all, nothing else.
CharleyC, appology accepted.
Thanks to everyone. Need letters to the Mayor ASAP!!!
Hey Ravensong,
I appreciate you taking the lead on such an important cause. I'm sure everybody does.
The way I see it though, a topic turns into a thread and a thread works best when it is allowed to flow freely!
Go with the flow, bud!
Gus
In this case, it takes up time to go and read all this, and people want to chat about a sidebar, and then the thread becomes too long, (for the ones just coming on to the subject) and the petition and letters don't get written in time.
Otherwise I wouldn't care.
This one just happens to be time sensitive.
[img]confused.gif[/img]
It's NewYorkJettster~ And too bad if it strays a bit, oh well. I do believe everyone is NOW well aware of and has been aware of the situation with CBGB's anyways.
I luv u Pam.
Luv U too CC/fan
well if it was going to be saved it would have been.little stevie helped out a bit among others.
CBGBs was great back in the days when you had the
Talking Heads,Johnny Thunders Blondie,Dead Boys among others.Now adays theres really nobody really good playing around that can pack the club.
All the great night clubs in NYC closed because of high rents among putting burger kings in its places.
The great clubs that closed that nobody cared about was
Max's
Bottom Line
Greatgiltersleves
Mudd Club among many others
Bookmarks